Careers & TrainingWant to join our vibrant practice? Read on.......
GoodyBurrett LLP are committed to providing a comprehensive training contract to enthusiastic and hard working candidates.
We set six criteria in our selection process for interview:
- the candidate will have targeted GoodyBurrett LLP specifically;
- the candidate will wish to do “High Street” law;
- the candidate will be a potential Partner;
- the candidate’s CV will show something unique that would make the candidate an asset to the firm;
- the candidate will usually have spent time on a GoodyBurrett LLP work experience programme; and
- the candidate will have a connection with Colchester or East Anglia.
GoodyBurrett LLP are signatories to the Law Society inclusion charter to show our commitment to equality and diversity.
At GoodyBurrett we are eager to meet individuals with an interest in the law and who want to become solicitors. We offer a work experience programme during the summer months for a period of two weeks at a time.
We accept applications from September of each year to the end of the following February, for work experience during the next Summer
To be eligible to apply you must be completing or have completed your legal studies.
When considering your application, we look for the following:
- You will have targeted GoodyBurrett LLP specifically;
- You will want to do ‘High Street’ law;
- Your CV will show something unique that would make the candidate an asset to the firm;
- You will have connections with Colchester or East Anglia.
Applications are made by CV with covering letter to Cate Cussell.
We currently have the following vacancies:
no current vacancies
Contact Law@goodyburrett.co.uk with a CV and covering letter, with the job role as the subject if you would like us to consider you for the position.